Torrents vanishing from main panel - versin 3.4 Plus build 30444

joshace

In the past couple of days, I notice that my "Downloading" side panel is supposed to be working on 84 torrents, however, they have all vanished from the list, and no they are not in the completed folder. When I completely exit Utorrent and re-start it, they re-appear, but then disappear again.

Also, my side panel shows that there are 10 active torrents.. but only 5 of them are shown in the main panel.

Even stranger.. 3 of the active torrents that are shown in the ACTIVE panel are downloading right now... and yet, they are NOT in the DOWNLOADING list. I don't see how that is possible.

I have had the same problem, using 3.4 30444 32 bit, on win 8.1 64. Exiting and relaunching fixes the problem temporarily.

Some googling showed that there is a 'hidden' label that obscures torrents for some people, did you try that? (Didn't work for me, by the way.)

The latest version of 3.4 which is 30460 seems to fix all the problems I mentioned.

30460 seems to have fixed some other problems too - such as torrents which get "lost".

Anyway.. I would recommend that everyone use version 3.4 build 30460

version 3.3x has overload problems. I bet a lot of people using 3.3x don't even realize that their transfer speeds are so slow.

Archived