3.4.x Beta

AdamK

when you guys are going to fix the stop button bug.This stop button has not been fixed till now.What a shame.  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: .Cannot stop if it is in queue seed, uTorrent is not connected to network,Checking and Queued.please fix this.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The latest "stable" version (v3.4.1.30740) still has the sorting problem in the main window that was introduced in v3.4.

(When sorted by "#", names appear in no recognizable order, instead of alphabetically.)

Sorted by # != sorted by names...

#rafi 

Perhaps I expressed myself not quite clearly enough: 

Prior to v3.4.1, when the torrent list was sorted by "#", the individual torrents were sorted by download category and within their category by name (and not randomly, as is now the case). That's how it should be and would make sense. Got it? 

Niggly little things I'm disliking about 3.4.1.x...

When you highlight a torrent:

1) Why is the highlight so thick?

2) That horrible, spindly health meter light green rating practically disappears - is 1, 2, 3 or 4 lit?

3) Why is the text offset so far to the right under the "Path" heading?

muTorrent3-4-1Beta-build30746_zps2751dff

I've reverted back to 3.3.2.

Is there anyway to disable the balloon notification for new bundles?

I have the same bug in 30746. I have Bundles unchecked but it still constantly shows me the  ballon notifications and then when i bring utorrent into focus it also shows me the Bundles even though i have it unchecked under options. But everything else seems to be fine with this build. Keep up the good work.

How can I disable the "You just installed uTorrent!" - the Bittorrent sync message every time I start uTorrent 3.4.1 build 30768 stable. Even if I click the X on the upper right or "No thanks, I want to skip this." the next time I start uTorrent the message is back.

Is there some way to disable the "New bundle release" balloon tip crap?

Definitely +1.

I've just updated to 3.4.1. The lines of the list got bigger.

Is there a way to make them smaller again?

And once again +1.

I have to say, that v3.4.1 is by far the worst release I've seen of utorrent since I first began using it (which was v1.8.5 - just to mention that). What are you thinking? Do you seriously want to force the users to get adapted to a full-bloated utorrent? The farer it gets, since utorrent had been sold, the worse this program becomes. I'm seriously thinking of switching to an alternative if that crap holds on...

Definitely +1.

And once again +1.

I have to say, that v3.4.1 is by far the worst release I've seen of utorrent since I first began using it (which was v1.8.5 - just to mention that). What are you thinking? Do you seriously want to force the users to get adapted to a full-bloated utorrent? The farer it gets, since utorrent had been sold, the worse this program becomes. I'm seriously thinking of switching to an alternative if that crap holds on...

Definitely needs to be a thing. In the mean time I've just null routed the web address via the hosts file. Seems to work quite effectivly until they provide a fix.

Definitely +1.

And once again +1.

Completely agree, what were they thinking !! (no thinking involved).

The latest "stable" version (v3.4.1.30740) still has the sorting problem in the main window that was introduced in v3.4.

(When sorted by "#", names appear in no recognizable order, instead of alphabetically.)

If you ever notice this behavior reverting back to correct sorting pattern holler out.  I have stopped beta testing current builds until that functionality is back.  If one uses uTorrent to store finished torrents then the random sorting is a show stopper. 

Archived