3.4.x Beta

AdamK

rafi, i'd like to suggest you removing the fixed (green) issues from your list of known issues. it's kind of confusing for a list of issues to contain issues that are in fact no longer issues

I would hold off removing the fixed items....You never know when the same items may become an issue a few builds from now... ;)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rafi, I've got another change request for your bug list: Right clicking in the logger tab and selecting "dump dht buckets" or "dump dht tracked" does nothing. It should write the current internal DHT state info to the logger tab. (Actually there's been an improvement: this used to cause uT to stop updating its UI, now it just doesn't create any output. See also http://forum.utorrent.com/topic/91197-crash-on-dump-dht-buckets-and-dump-dht-trackers/.)

Beasly, you forgot the most important news-line - direct links to *all* beta builds. No more Russian Roulette  ... :)

All new release logs for betas can be found here from today on.

"These release notes include a list of all beta clients released via the Website and Auto-updates. Starting with Build 31745, you can now directly download builds from the release notes."

> - Includes all fixes from latest stable build

Now they have us go back and forth to see the changes... so: ------>

-- 2014-06-12: Version 3.4.2 Beta (build 31772)
- Includes all fixes from latest stable build
- Fixed: Resolve IP Peers Tab setting not showing IPs

--2014-06-12: Version 3.4.2 (build 31743) Stable

- Fixed: LoadFindPane crash
- Fixed crash at startup when refreshing RSS feeds
- Fixed Issues updating RSS feeds
- Fixed bug in determining if external IP has changed
- Fixed: Ads crash fix

@devs: the build 31772 now shows the IP's when using the resolve IP.

But using the "copy selected hosts" doesn't use correctly the IP - it uses the address instead.

So the function for ipfilter.dat is still broken.

Question: does anybody test anything or do you just release what you think you have fixed?

Beasly, you forgot the most important news-line - direct links to *all* beta builds. No more Russian Roulette  ...

Kinda liked that game of chance!...Anyway at the time the 745 build was released the new "all" beta link wasn't posted...Thanks for the heads-up...You might want to add to your sig.

Give us the option to remove all ads. Besides a very small portion do so... What's the matter? The upside is that we are usually the voice of the internet and by doing so we would shut the hell up.... Can at least for once act as if you are smart persons?

Damn east-block developers... Greedy and corrupt as hell.

Kinda liked that game of chance!...Anyway at the time the 745 build was released the new "all" beta link wasn't posted...Thanks for the heads-up...You might want to add to your sig.

Done. No need for  my private "repository" any more... Where ~3500 downloads so far... Took quite a lot of our bugging/'renting' to have them provide this ... Maybe just some lucky accident - someone pointed that Russian Roulette  to his head... ;)

-- 2014-06-13: Version 3.4.2 Beta (build 31798)

- Includes all fixes from latest stable and (Beta Build 31722)
- Fixed: Pieces tab fails to refresh the availability column
- Fixed: Trackers tab delete sometimes fails to refresh the tab
- Fixed: Peers list "Whole peer list" copy would return unnecessary IPs
- Fixed: various ratings tab UI issues
- Added: Added back uT Setup Guide

I'd like to know when the following 2 bugs (from rafi's list) are fixed - 

4a Users are *loosing all their settings when upgrading/installing from an older "standalone"  non-%appdata%\utorrent location.

4c Cannot stop a seeding "red" torrent, "connecting", "queued", "checking..." etc...

Those are just a bit on the IMPORTANT side .........

also @rafi - I thought you were going to remove the green/fixed bugs so the list was "easier" to read?

I'd like to know when the following 2 bugs (from rafi's list) are fixed - 

4a Users are *loosing all their settings when upgrading/installing from an older "standalone"  non-%appdata%\utorrent location.

4c Cannot stop a seeding "red" torrent, "connecting", "queued", "checking..." etc...

Those are just a bit on the IMPORTANT side .........

also @rafi - I thought you were going to remove the green/fixed bugs so the list was "easier" to read?

1. - probably never. Use my bypass tip...

2. +1

3. You are entitled to think. Me too... still thinking ... Maybe I'll just put them all last/below...

Not the "official" beta, that you get in auto-update, with *all* the changes, ... Read the release notes more carefully... ;p

Actually it does as per the notes, as does the following new build 31812

I'll leave it for rafi or Beasley to announce it "officially".

Also notice in the notes that each build has it's own link.. we're slowly making progress...

Archived