3.4.x Beta

AdamK

Just out of curioscity how to you know that RSS has been updated on startup ? do you see a logger entry (if yes what is it ?)

Good question ...  I enable logger->errors->RSS and set one extra test-feed with a bad URL, so I get an error if it works OK...  :) If you see no errors - it means RSS is dead... :P

Also, if you look closely at the DL speed on the status bar, if you have no active torrents - you will see it increasing to 10-15K for a few seconds on startup (with my ~10 feeds)

476dd7346519939.jpg

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

µTorrent Stable 3.4.2 build 33254 is now available for download...

Current Stable Release
Last Updated: Aug 15, 2014 12:35PM PDT
2014-08-15: Version 3.4.2 (build 33023) Stable 

download here

• Fixed: When plus upsell is turned off, splitter should be allowed to be moved to minimum [ADS-635]
  • Fixed: Featured Web background is not painting properly [ADS-634]
  • Fixed: FT ad label loses anti-aliasing when clicked [ADS-599]
  • Fixed: Bug with LREC ads breaking Plus commerce screen [ADS-616]

:P

@rafi: Why do you post a link to a stable build in the beta thread, additional with none public changelog infos? (I can't find any official changelog to that build).

@beasly: All I get as beta builds are 33241, 33248, 33256, 33290, ... and the beta changelog page seems to be broken.

@rafi: Why do you post a link to a stable build in the beta thread, additional with none public changelog infos? (I can't find any official changelog to that build).

@beasly: All I get as beta builds are 33241, 33248, 33256, 33290, ... and the beta changelog page seems to be broken.

Changelog is broken.

33290 is the latest, -fixed crash in previous beta.

And why not? Software that is released every few days/a-week is beta-quality. People better use/test it since it will be the base for future daily builds, so called betas...

Plus - those "stables"  are now the only ones you can control the auto-update in . Update control-GUI is blocked in the "betas" for some reason.

Change log is the last known official one, for that build # listed in it...

and the beta changelog page seems to be broken.

Yes.

I'm getting this error message in Firefox 31.0:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<Error>

<Code>AccessDenied</Code>

<Message>Access Denied</Message>

<RequestId>F4929C41A8349924</RequestId>

<HostId>

rg5CddTZnzdmJ8YBhE5tEEIru6fSmEytBklR0lHtMuJX6Ico/ve3Oo3v2Bv6tNDO</HostId>

</Error>

Yes.

I'm getting this error message in Firefox 31.0:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<Error>

<RequestId>F4929C41A8349924</RequestId>

<HostId>

rg5CddTZnzdmJ8YBhE5tEEIru6fSmEytBklR0lHtMuJX6Ico/ve3Oo3v2Bv6tNDO</HostId>

</Error>

IE displays "HTTP 403"

Decrypt? ;)

The 403 Forbidden error is an HTTP status code that means that accessing the page or resource you were trying to reach is absolutely forbidden for some reason. In other words: "Go away and don't come back here."

I had Beta 3.4.2 33290, but it complained that it was not able to download index.html from utclient.utorrent.com

I then manually updated to Beta 3.4.2 33320, however I still get the same error.

Did any of you actually try to open http://utclient.utorrent.com/index.html with your web browser?

IE shows 403 Forbidden.

Chrome shows

<Error>
<RequestId>A47D9A20B6B52B69</RequestId>
<HostId>
lQd7aEZFa+4c4HUoISaSyaSjyztcv3n0RTuOVncil2gb1yXkF2d8pT3DNSvZ4kgC
</HostId>
</Error>

Archived