3.4.x Beta

AdamK

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have a column, e.g. Labels, and the text is too wide, it will automatically display on 2 rows.

I find it pretty convenient.

Doesn't happen here :( Can you post a screenshot? Actually, I cannot adjust the columns' width at all any more  :( :(

And no one among those loads was knowledgeable enough to indicate why him and not others/me... :P So, still pending...

Wasn't it determined that your 125%(?) DPI setting makes you "immune"? That said, I like the extra space between torrent rows. Makes it look less cluttered to me.

Wasn't it determined that your 125%(?) DPI setting makes you "immune"? That said, I like the extra space between torrent rows. Makes it look less cluttered to me.

I don't think so, but I can easily disable that and test.

>Maybe it's your PC? :P

It was, a bad RAM-DIMM... :(

Updated to 38223: compact category view broken again!  Take that, forum.

Yes I know it can be a pain, but our betas are not necessarily linear.  We have multiple teams and multiple simultaneous threads of work being tested, and this 38223 was built from code that does not yet have the compact category fix in it.  That fix did not make it into a stable release last week but should be included this coming week, and at that point all betas will have the fix as we require all betas to at least contain the latest stable.

I know it can be an inconvenience but thank you for helping us test our new changes -- it's a big help and we do always pay attention to these comments even if we aren't able to respond immediately.

Updated to 38223: compact category view broken again! Take that, forum.

You can usually figure out which branch a build is from by looking at the "All fixes from the latest stable" and "update to" messages in the release notes.

That fix did not make it into a stable release last week but should be included this coming week, and at that point all betas will have the fix as we require all betas to at least contain the latest stable.

Thanks for letting us know!

Trying to download a beta from the 38068/38116 branch now leads to a "No rule with that uuid." error message. I'm guessing that means that the branch has been merged to main/stable and no longer exists as such, so the next usable stable build shouldn't be far off.

Issue 1: Using Build 38233, not getting the notifications to update to the latest beta build.

Issue 2: When I have downloaded .torrent files from Chrome 64-bit, then launch it, µTorrent takes approximately 15-30 seconds to load the .torrent file. Not sure if this is a disk contention issue, or something else... I don't recall this type of behavior happening on older builds. I even made my default download directory go to the SSD which rarely has any disk contention of any type. I can submit more details via ProcMon, but if others are experiencing a similar issue, I won't bother.

Archived