3.4.x Beta

AdamK

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you'll reach >6000 posts ask again... :P  Google-drive is very reliable.  And as long as this Russian roulette link of beta-builds continues, I see this sig-link as a must-have for all uT beta-testers around the globe... ;)

ok i think i'm going back to STABLE, like, a real normal stable not this re-badged "it's a BETA build we re-labeled as stable despite the fact it's still borked" nonsense.

anyone know when was the last stable official non-beta build that had LABELS working ?

You mean *auto mapping* ? Or just static sub-folder assignment?

my priority is "label-directory mapping", but it would be NICE to have ALL the features of a stable build working :)

right now i have directory mappings i can't change because i can't edit or delete them in any way, so LABELS is absolutly useless to me right now.

The bug of labels sitill continue.

Is not only that hte counter is not updated when deleting torrents, now "dissapear" torrents, the counter just show the correct number of torrets in the label, but inside only appear one or two, or none, and if Imodified, eg. route of the torrent, this dissappear too. To see them, I have to go to "Labels".

my priority is "label-directory mapping", but it would be NICE to have ALL the features of a stable build working :)

right now i have directory mappings i can't change because i can't edit or delete them in any way, so LABELS is absolutly useless to me right now.

Yes, it's pretty much incomplete (to say the least...) . Shame...

No idea about "disabled". Just that help ->update (beta) does not work there (probably due to staggered update system) , and it does work all the time from 3.3.2 ... So, I'd say - another (unintentional) behavior...

"Old" news...

-- 2014-05-20: Version 3.4.1 Beta (build 31356)

- May/16/2014 - Fix: Trackers tab context menu item state refreshes on option toggle
- May/16/2014 - Disable changelog menu item
- May/15/2014 - Fix regression in labels feature
- May/15/2014 - Fix display problem of “mu” in some UIs
- May/15/2014 - Fix a crash when removing trackers with confirmation dialog enabled
- May/15/2014 - Change: client now indicates non-stableness with a 'B' e.g. -UT341B- in Peer ID 
- May/14/2014 - Fix a crash when writing resume file for torrent with no metadata

1. - auto update was set to 100% recently

2. trackers tab - confirmed

3. no issue when changing tabs

4. I can see an issue with the label counter only when I *delete* a torrent with a label.  You too?

2014-05-19: Version 3.4.1 Beta (build 31405)

- No changelog ...........................................

So:
- Fixed: Labels' counters  now sync when a torrent is deleted
- Fixed: Trackers' status show up now in the trackers tab

Please, fix the moving the queue... It was broken before then fixed. Now it's broken again :(

I press to move up/down the queue the torrent moves, but it's gone from selection, I need to click on it to select again to move it again 

:(

Help!

And this bug is back. Right now I'm using build 31395. Same bug over again :(

Archived