3.4.x Beta

AdamK

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not true. Only those 3 little nice icons on the status-bar, adding a bit of color to our uT life...

But it is true...Disabling these is not an option anymore.

No thanks on more colors...Editing the Btskin does what I need...

L9eZ2kM.jpg

E0GWplS.jpg

I wonder how long this utorrent-build schizophrenia is going to last... I think I've been postponing update from 2.2.1 to 3.x for about a year now.

I suspect 2.2.1 will be the last version you will ever use. I'm sure you'll find something else eventually.

Beta? Stable? Changelog info?

Forgot one.. Download link? C'mon Beasly...  :rolleyes: 

As tongue in cheek as your post is, the seriousness of the matter is not with the lack of info as it is the lack of attention behind it.

They basically don't give a fuck, and that's a problem we shouldn't be joking about. :wacko: 

Also why the hell is 3.4.1 beta still up for download when 3.4.2 has been released?  <_<

You can use my sig now... :)

PS:

For some reason, they upload releases to the auto-update-server first, and not to the website, and do not set it to 100% updates-staggering (due to possible instability)... So the new update process I found to work most of the time is this:

1. Run the latest 3.4.1 stable

2. have it set to "update to beta"

3. Help->Update (if not already done on startup)

4. It seems to always get the latest beta from 3.4.2 (a bug?... :P)  so start installing

5. Let it get to the first install dialogue and abort/exit

6. Copy the new uTorrent_3xxxx from .\updates\ subfolder to your install path

7. Run and ignore the first-time "update was unsuccessful" message-dialogue

Done...

Beta? Stable? Changelog info?...

This is serious business, Beasly... All the required info, please...  ;)

If I post in beta section in the forum then it's beta, also stated µTorrent beta 3.4.2 build 31574 is now available for download...As for changelog it's sometimes added at the beginning of thread a few hrs. or days later after the release. Talk to the Devs and tell them to do their job or whoever is in charge of posting official material here!

Forgot one.. Download link?

My bad...I always use links from the front page...Beta, Stable, etc.

31574 has a totally broken cache. Useless. Removing from my sig...

ROFL!...Maybe you can make your own changelog on what breaks instead of what's added/fixed!

P.S...When I downloaded from your beta sig link it was 3.4.2.31565 not 31574...

31574 has a totally broken cache. Useless. Removing from my sig...

edbd97330730679.jpg

Its a tradeoff, in this release we give you the beatiful upgrade box to fill the unutilized space (that you never asked), and as a treat we include an easter egg. (hint: the easter egg is a broken feature)

Can you find which one it is ? (hint: it may be more than one) ...

First person who correctly reports the easter egg, gets a free upgrade to uTorrent Plus !!!! (reports must be made within 6 hours of release)

Archived