3.4.x Beta

AdamK

Forgot one.. Download link? C'mon Beasly...  :rolleyes: 

As tongue in cheek as your post is, the seriousness of the matter is not with the lack of info as it is the lack of attention behind it.

The link downloads 31574.

They probably removed the 31588 from the roulette of chance!

That's another reason I don't post download links especially for unofficial releases...They for whatever reason sometimes swiftly remove previously released builds and links...So don't blame the messenger!..Thanks for understanding!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GUI totally freezes for me when downloading at high speed and doing RSS-feeds->update :(

I expect you, Beasy, to fully test the changelog-ed fixes, and confirm that nothing was broken...  before you announce "your" new releases... ;)

I expect you, Beasy, to fully test the changelog-ed fixes, and confirm that nothing was broken...  before you announce "your" new releases...

Don't expect OR assume...I will post as the devs make them available for public...Then users can test if they want!

It was a j/k Beasly. I don't expect anything...

GUI totally freezes for me when downloading at high speed and doing RSS-feeds->update :(

So who can confirm this one? I get 100% CPU-core load :( Forever, also with the stable 31515...

µTorrent beta 3.4.2 build 31623 is now available for download...

Changelog:

-- 2014-06-05: Version 3.4.2 Beta (build 31623)

-- Jun/05/2014  - Issues updating RSS feeds

They probably made more changes, as I just downloaded 627 from www.utorrent.com/downloads/complete/os/win/track/beta :)

6 feeds...

The only way i can duplicate at download speed (6.9MB) and update feed then only when I click on F5 on keyboard cpu spike and utorrent not responding error..Otherwise under normal conditions no cpu spikes without F5 click.

They've explained it. Each build supposes to focus on a particular change. My guess is that they hope these will be distributed to different people and whoever sees an issue with build X -  will report it, and make it easier for the dev to trace it to fix Y using, say, dump Z . In theory. 

No clue if the "system" proves itself, but I am sure that w/o changelogs - it is completely inadequate and inefficient for beta testers :(

You can never tell what chaned in a particalar build, and when was it merged. The higher number means nothing now,

Anyways, the "official" 31645 (with a changelog for a change...) is in my sig..

Manual RSS update can still freeze it here when downloading...

Second-column sorting (item 26 in Rafi's issues list) seems to be fixed in build 31653.

Yup, list updated. And items 42-44, 12.e-12.g   added...

12.e Manually RSS->update (large rss.dat) while fast downloading - hangs uT /CPU-100%

12.f peers->Resolve IP is broken. Host names are not reverted to IPs when enable and then disabled

12.g Trackers-tab->delete (using <del> key) is not removing the tracker from the list (but does delete it)

42. Ratings tab - garbage in background when moving from another tab

43. Pieces tab->Availability is always 0

44. Search box is gone when starting up w/o tool bar and then enabling it (F4)

rafi, i'd like to suggest you removing the fixed (green) issues from your list of known issues. it's kind of confusing for a list of issues to contain issues that are in fact no longer issues :P  ...also, when updating the list, could you please update the header as well (i.e. to what build number is the actual list referring), thank you.

Archived