3.4.x Beta

AdamK

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3.4.9.43057 now available: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:781D30AB7B78A94009739F07E99B6A589FF78289

-- 2016-12-02: Version 3.4.9 Beta (build 43057)

- Add missing Preferences->Directories checkbox to allow move target based on label.

- Fix a bug that prevented the torrent file move directory from being set independently of the torrent contents move directory.

- Fix security issue with the client pairing mechanism. Thank you to Zero Day Initiative for reporting the issue.

- Fix bug that allowed primary labels with invalid characters to be used with torrent move feature

Magnet link above now updated for smaller installer = 2.06 MB (2,165,440 bytes)

or

http://llsw.download3.utorrent.com/beta/utorrent.43057.installer.exe

So I'm still getting this 100.1% bug. 

This generally occurs for me when I start a torrent (using utorrent easy client) using right click all in uTorrent and thus all files start downloading, I then enter the uTorrent remote UI stop the torrent, select all but one file to not download and then start it again.

The torrent finishes at 100.1% but isn't completed. The actual file set to normal is only a few percent complete. Many of the files that are set as skip are still downloading.

I highlighted all files and set to normal then set to do not download (but one) and yet they all still download.. Looks like I'll have to re-add the torrent and do this again.

You are not alone with this. Skipping files in multi-files torrents after downloading some - seems to be managed poorly for a long time now (using partfile). Seeding state is not being activated :(  Restarting the client - seems to resolves this...

The case is skip & download, stop + delete+skip + un-skip + recheck, continue download...

69f1cb519137452.jpg

• 1 month later...

3.4.9.42332 now available: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A0774E7F38C37528D8BBC0858EC1F80228EBF6E8

-- 2017-01-12: Version 3.4.9 Beta (build 43223)

- Fix a bug where users renewing pro key were not seeing renewal until grace period ended

- Display appropriate error messages for pro activation errors

- Fix pro player shown on top of the onboarding

- Update broken second-step for Pro onboarding

- Fix a bug where sometimes the pro player controls were floating upon client minimize

Download: Magnet link above (updated), or try Russian Roulette on Beta links in signature.

19 minutes ago, rico666 said:

Would it not be much better to update the first page with the latest update?

Thread starter AdamK might have done a runner. He's not been seen since March 2015.

Anyway, it's easier to see when a thread has been updated with latest replies if you use (bookmark) this link:

https://forum.utorrent.com/discover/unread/?&view=condensed

You can then also marvel at the amount of SPAM that's allowed to flood the forum on a daily basis, too (which could be stopped immediately by moderating every newbies 1st post).

On 2017-01-17 at 9:50 AM, mike20021969 said:

Thread starter AdamK might have done a runner. He's not been seen since March 2015.

Anyway, it's easier to see when a thread has been updated with latest replies if you use (bookmark) this link:

https://forum.utorrent.com/discover/unread/?&view=condensed

You can then also marvel at the amount of SPAM that's allowed to flood the forum on a daily basis, too (which could be stopped immediately by moderating every newbies 1st post).

Thanks! And yes spam is always an issue, without proper routines a forum can be hit hard.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-01-25 at 7:34 AM, Ryrynz said:

Anyone else getting the odd error writing to disk? The only thing that seems to fix it is restarting the client.

Yes, odd crashes when a download is finished and it and its torrent are moved to another location (set up in settings/directories)

After restart uTorrent  cant find the seeding torrent or data (as it probably crashed before updating the new location)

( beta 43223 )

5 hours ago, Gnospen said:

Yes, odd crashes when a download is finished and it and its torrent are moved to another location (set up in settings/directories)

After restart uTorrent  cant find the seeding torrent or data (as it probably crashed before updating the new location)

( beta 43223 )

Why not use the newer stable?..

• 4 weeks later...

Archived