RSS-Feed update is not refreshing correct

Nodge

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This issue has been noted to be fixed in the latest stable! At least for newly added feeds. Check it out.

running 33023 build version 3.4.2 and still having issues.  i only have 2 feeds added and 1 of them has disappeared from the list and neither auto updates.

I guess you have not understood what "latest stable" is...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have not done extensive testing, but I have tried several things to no avail to get my rss feed to auto download. I'm running version 3.3.2 currently. My feeds would update correctly, but never download. Turning off the "Smart Episode Filter" seems to have fixed the issue. I always used this in the past, but for now it appears to be hindering the auto download. The only issue without the filter is that you have to change everything to previously downloaded in the feed when you first add the feed to utorrent or it will begin systematically downloading every item present. It's been a day or two with good results. Perhaps this may help others.

Newest beta version is not even pulling RSS List now, i currently have 37 feeds, new RSS feeds i add on the most current Beta version from this timestamp is not listing any content on update. Thank You for all of your hard work!

Server 2012 64bit

new update scratch this please! it looks like it is only Kickass.TO feeds that are not online / updating. 

Archived