Jump to content

Trouble with utorrent and RSS (Answered)


Recommended Posts

First of all I am using version 2.2.1 (build 25273), but this problem was also existing before I switched when using the newest version. I am also using the 8.1 version of Windows.

I have many RSS filters setup on the same feed. Basically it is one filter for each tv-show I watch. All filters are almost identical. For example I have The Simpsons, which I filter with "The?Simpsons*", sometimes I specify release group because it tends to be the same one each time (if that group stops releasing and another starts I tend to remove the release group from that specific filter altogether). I have smart episode filter on, I have specified a specific episode number filter, which is at the moment 24x23-, so all episodes after season 24 episode 23 since that was when I updated the filter last for that tv-show. I have the option for filter to match original name instead of decoded name and give download highest priority. I also have minimum interval to match at "match always" which for me is each 15min.

Now to the real issue I am having. Since I don't have my computer on during the time the actual releases are out I expect them to automatically start downloading when my computer turns on and starts utorrent. This is not the case. Only some of my tv-shows are catched on the filter and start downloading while others doesn't which forces me to manually download them. I want to figure out why not all of them are downloading automatically. Should also mention that those times I actually have my computer running during at the release time they are all catched with my filters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...