STILL STUCK ON "FINDING PEERS" and uTorrent just blocked topic and dind't solve it!

zahmbehtorrent

Hi guys!  :D 

After I tried to look for help here in the uTorrent forum, one of the administrators blocked the topic and any solution worked out! :wacko:

So I'm here again asking for help because my uTorrent after all the help  stills not working, it stays stuck on "finding peers"! Please if you could try to really solve it and help others, I would appreciate!  :(

i've been having the exact same issue for a few days.  I'm running Windows 7 32-bit and utorrent 3.3.2.  no recent updates/upgrades.  I'm able to connect to other sites without issue; it's just what.cd torrents that are stuck at "Finding Peers".  It's not a case of not enough seeders.  I've just attempted to download a top 10 torrent with rampant current activity.  This first began maybe 3 days ago.  I rebooted, same issue.  Flushed DNS, same issue.  That night, overnight sometime, all torrents connected and downloaded.  The issue began again within a few hours and for about 2 days now i've not been able to download anything.  I've not made any configuration changes to uTorrent, my router, my OS, nor have there been any recent software updates or installations.

Others seem to be connecting to What without issue.  There's certainly been activity and I can't find anything on the .what site that indicates tracker issues.  It could be blocked.  Just seems odd the issue resolved at some point over the first night, everything downloaded, now repeating the issue again.  Port is open/testing fine.

Archived