3.4.x stable

cmeisel

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, rafi said:

Works fine over here (same win 10 build). Have you tried with Defender+AV  disabled? Also run-as-admin might bypass some permissions' related issues.

I put utorrent.exe to defender exception list. still nothing. also if it needs some permissions, I suspect, it might ask for them... which it does not. meanwhile 2 years old build, which wasn't even made for win10, works perfectly. why do I need to upgrade exactly?

On 16.8.2016 at 1:25 PM, ex58 said:

µTorrent Stable(3.4.8 build 42501) is out....

Thanks for fixing the the previous endless Non-responsive bug.

However few more tiny bugs... (program itself seems to work though) :-)

Ah yes, the installer bug wasnt tiny... basically installer failed. However when I tried to run the utorrent that was already installed (3.4.2, 2 years old), on launch instead ran update thingie and it worked.

utorrent_42501_installer_fail.png

utorrent_42501_first_run_fail.png

Duh after todays windows update and computer restart the version 3.4.8 (42501) started behaving exactly the same way as the previous "stable" build :(

Horribly lagging, every click in the utorrent window taking like 10-20 seconds to respond, everything is messed up for several minutes at the start. What is wrong with the program?

utorrent_42501_run_fail.png

On 25.8.2016 at 8:46 PM, rafi said:

^ and I wonder, why not blame M$ or yourself for that matter. You did change *there* OS, didn't you ? Strange how you expect uT devs to test with unreleased OS...

Where did you read "unreleased"? Where did you read that I changed anything? I did just say, last released windows 10 (OS build 14393.82) with last patches via windows update (which windows kind of installs itself), which caused the windows to autorestart (duh, thanks MS)... and after that the last stable build of utorrent is crap again.

also this might be MS bullshit this time:

http://mspoweruser.com/microsoft-confirms-freezing-issues-upgrading-windows-10-anniversary-update/

as my uTorrent data is on another disk than OS. Dunno yet. Have to test stuff... :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived