3.4.x stable

cmeisel

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>but sometimes need ...

When is a comment "needed" and what for?

This change for me even more annoying than uTorrent Plus banner. When torrent is updated on tracker (best quality, the addition of a series, voice or something else) I go directly to this link. Very convenient! This happens quite often. Please return the display of comment.

No, everyone have this... Is it that important?...

What the hell? Everyone I know has always been using this function to visit site where he downloaded the torrent to get an updated one or just to check stuff. I can't understand why someone considers this NOT important...

>why someone considers it NOT important...

Why? Maybe because I never found a reason to use it, while using auto-RSS downloads with ~20 feeds/sites for ages. I couldn't  case less about what site the torrent came from ...

Anywho... I'm sure they'll fix it (for the second time...) in the next "stable" release...

They want more people to buy the annual subscription for the plus version . (1 Year Subscription for 1 PC $19.95(per year))

To be fair none of the changes in the plus version would ever make me want to pay $19.99 a year for it.. and I'd say I'm not alone in this respect. There needs to be more.

The only thing I'd ever pay for is a one off for a major version with improvements worth a damn. (Extra speed, no ads, searching within torrents etc)

They want more people to buy the annual subscription for the plus version . (1 Year Subscription for 1 PC $19.95(per year))

It's showing as $24.95.

The Plus extras are crap anyway.

Who hasn't got antivirus, media players/codecs and video converters already?

Everything is available for free from reputable sources.

post-211975-0-44196500-1401610997_thumb.

rafi, on 01 Jun 2014 - 11:08 AM, said:snapback.png

Like the "Completed On: Incomplete" on all torrents still not fixed?

No idea what you are talking about (screenshot?)... but, you what to bet?... ;)

> No idea what you are talking about (screenshot?)...

JxTXzqh.jpg

k, got you... I bet they'll fix is with together this comment thing ... ;) At least that silly comment is only viewable in that tab, unlike this "completed", which you can see in the main view list..

zdnko, on 01 Jun 2014 - 12:16 PM, said:snapback.png

It looks like the latest beta (3.4.1.31525) fixed this.

Finally! This is the reason that makes me still massively recommend people 2w branch utorrent. Now we have to wait when the change will fall into the release branch 3.x.

Archived