3.4.x stable

cmeisel

On 2017-02-08 at 9:37 PM, slalom.6693 said:

I'm talking about estimated time. 

Cars have trip computers that give you range. You know the consuption and your fuel and you can do the math, but the trip computer does that for you

If that's good enough for you ..... An estimate that varies from minutes to years isn't good for me.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've asked for far more useful things and never seen them implemented. This isn't happening.. ever.

The uTorrent team (if you can even call it that, I swear there's a single programmer) is so uninterested or under capitalized that it has no interest in offering even the most modest of usability improvements. This client has been at a stand still for years and this trend will continue for the foreseeable future. Please DreadWingKnight, prove me wrong.

On 15/02/2017 at 10:43 PM, Ryrynz said:

I've asked for far more useful things and never seen them implemented.

What have you asked for? And are they available in other clients?

I doubt anything will be implemented just because a single *someone* asked for it - I want the Pause button back, but that'll never happen.

22 hours ago, mike20021969 said:

What have you asked for? And are they available in other clients?

I doubt anything will be implement something just because a single *someone* asked for it - I want the Pause button back, but that'll never happen.

The point is I think we all could think of useful features that could be added that will not be. Not because they wouldn't be agreed upon as being beneficial to all users but simply because they do not wish to spend resources to improve the client when it performs acceptably in it's current state. Please, just look at the rate of development in ANY other active client for comparison. I'm aware of the simplest option of simply switching clients as is everyone else.

Archived