3.4.x stable

cmeisel

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When upgrading from 3.4.1.30888 to 3.4.1.31139 was strange to work DHT. Firstly decreased the number of nodes for about 1000-1100 up to 500-600, secondly DHT is now permanently runs algorithm network logon.

Before I forget! Forgive to pay attention to the mistake, please also submit it in TODO: when you add a new download, you must add an entry in the queue announcement DHT, not the end, as it is happening now. When the number of torrents more than 1000 delay in the announcement of the download may reach tens of minutes or more, which is unacceptable.

Another bug, I just did not notice when it broke, but now is not working help (press F1 or selecting a menu item - no difference), when you try to open the help, simply nothing happens.

In the newest build 31139 uT freezes intermittently - every minute or so for about 10-20 seconds, then continues.

With the beta crashing you seriously need to evaluate how beneficial this change in development workflow really is.

Anyway, can someone please point me towards how or where I can download the 30888 build?

i guess in this user forum, any user feedback will be treated as "whining" by other user.

so newuzer, IRainman and martix, you guys should think twice before posting ur "whining" threads here.

alternatively, if you create ur own "whining" thread, then it will not be perceived as "whining", but become "known issues" thread.

Did this threads' beta crash? No! Go whine in the stable thread... ;)

Anyway, can someone please point me towards how or where I can download the 30888 build?

1. Exit uTorrent.

2. Go to "%AppData%\uTorrent" folder (this is the default installation path).

3. Rename "uTorrent.exe" file to, for example, "uTorrent_31139.exe".

4. Go to "updates" subfolder.

5. Copy "3.4.1_30888.exe" back to "uTorrent" folder.

6. Rename it to "uTorrent.exe".

7. Run it.

8. In the dialog box where it says that a newer version is installed, click "Yes".

I updated to 3.4.1 and now every time I open utorrent a window pops up (with utorrent running behind it) saying "uTorrent has crashed. A crash dump has been saved as: ...file location... How would you like to proceed?" and two options "Relaunch..." , "Don't relaunch...". I tried reinstalling and installed the beta version as well but the error stays. (When I leave the window open utorrent works but with bugs like the right click menu does not open and so on.) Can this be fixed or can I download an earlier version of utorrend somewhere? Please help. :(

I updated to 3.4.1 and now every time I open utorrent a window pops up (with utorrent running behind it) saying "uTorrent has crashed... Can this be fixed or can I download an earlier version of utorrend somewhere? Please help. :(

Earlier versions usually reside in your appdata>updates folder.

As for your crashing, the build number of uTorrent causing the crash and the operating system in use may prove helpful

Dev's would find the crash dump helpful.

µTorrent Stable 3.4.1 build 31227 is now available for download

Added: Text to installer welcome screen
- Fixed: Settings file growing
- Fixed: Right click a label listed in the tree and say "add", the newly added torrent won't have that label associated

Archived