3.4.x stable

cmeisel

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3.4.2 build 31605 Bug not in raffi's list: when the focus is on a category such as active, or a user created label, when starting a new torrent, the program will move the focus to "completed".  Previous versions did not do this.

3.4.2 build 31605 Bug not in raffi's list: when the focus is on a category such as active, or a user created label, when starting a new torrent, the program will move the focus to "completed".  Previous versions did not do this.

If it is a new one, without a any label - it switches to "Torrents" and I think even focuses on this new torrent, so the user can see it's status. Makes sense to me.

It's just one ad for plus.. It's not terrible.

It is, if you have low screen resolution and you are using the left categories-pane, what to still have the detailed tabs,  with 30 labels, and 20 RSS feeds. You need the screen-real-estate there so be able to scroll conveniently !

If it is a new one, without a any label - it switches to "Torrents" and I think even focuses on this new torrent, so the user can see it's status. Makes sense to me.

Right.  I made a mistake, it moves to torrents.  So probably not a bug, but I don't like "torrents" because I have a ton of those open, this is why I keep it on active usually.  I can see the status in there, and there's a lot less chaff.

You cannot please everyone... Some people (like me) like to add torrent stopped... Maybe they could have defined a setting to specify the category to select/focus  for new torrents... I doubt very much if they will.

New bug in 3.4.2, present in 31515 and 31615, but not in 31395, not on rafi's list either: "Resolve IPs" is broken.

When Resolve IPs is enabled, the Peers tab shows host names instead of IP addresses. But when I right click in the Peers tab and uncheck "Resolve IPs", the host names remain, only the flags disappear.

New bug in 3.4.2, present in 31515 and 31615, but not in 31395, not on rafi's list either: "Resolve IPs" is broken.

When Resolve IPs is enabled, the Peers tab shows host names instead of IP addresses. But when I right click in the Peers tab and uncheck "Resolve IPs", the host names remain, only the flags disappear.

Seems OK in 3.4.2 31565 beta. Anything else?...

Edit: confirmed in 31615

Why you guys won`t/can`t roll out latest builds to your update servers?

I still have a bugged version (31139) and i`ve tried to check update for a couple of weeks. And there is no update!

Since 31139 have a DHT bugs, most of the nodes in network are still unstable. That can lead to lacks of download, especially using magnet-links.

I guess that whenever BT inc will come to a conclusion that the latest 3.4.2 stable is actually *stable* they will take care of the auto-update server to serve it...

The other millions can wait. No harm done...

After upgrading to 3.4.2.31515 appeared nondisconnectable block advertising. In the setting of all advertising is off: 
offers.left_rail_offer_enabled is false

Please fix this problem. Nothing more tested. Stay on 3.4.1.31395.

In version 3.4.2.31633 no change :( Please fix!

@devs: the last builds (since 3.4 build 30660) still ignore new added entries in ipfilter.dat!!!

The last known version where this was OK is 3.4 build 30635 ...

In general the "resolve IP" just removes the flag but doesn't show the IP.

http://forum.utorrent.com/topic/88607-34x-stable/?p=485730

@rafi: seems the twitter-link makes the problems on the page.

µTorrentPlus Version 3.4.2 (build 31633) 

windows 8.1 pro update 1

​Avast antivirus pro 2014.9.0.2018

since about 15 days ago I getting always this error in the virus scanner:

"Problem: Error: failed to scan file" and the shared downloaded files are not scanned.  :angry:  :angry: 

Archived