3.4.x stable

cmeisel

Now I'm pissed. After updating to one of the most recent versions, something called Bundles started appearing at the top left corner of the window, and some shitty search bar on the right. Is there any way to disable/remove that crap?

Seriously, you devs, stop f*cking with us. This is annoying as hell.

Well the search bar is actually pretty useful to me - it [FINALLY] allows you to search through your list of torrents. But agreed 100% on the bundles crap. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just in case you were wondering why Bittorrent Inc. hasn't been fixing/updating priority or medium problems...They have been very quietly creating more ways of probably adding more nonsense...Don't be surprised that this will be implemented into Utorrent in some aspect....BLEEP

Thats odd... I load your settings.dat my sidebar problem is fixed, I restart µtorrent sidebar is large again. :o

I don't see how restarting µtorrent could change anything. :huh:

The only solution for the sidebar expansion I found was to install with a blank settings.dat (encapsulated or standard) and reconstruct preferences from scratch. Replacing a setting.dat file from another (unaffected) installation would become corrupted immediately or within minutes after restarting.  http://forum.utorrent.com/topic/88339-34x-beta/?view=findpost&p=490701

No sense to make sense out of bugs...

Only their hairdresser knows for sure... :lol:

The only solution for the sidebar expansion I found was to install with a blank settings.dat (encapsulated or standard) and reconstruct preferences from scratch. Replacing a setting.dat file from another (unaffected) installation would become corrupted immediately or within minutes after restarting.  http://forum.utorrent.com/topic/88339-34x-beta/?view=findpost&p=490701

Do you mean like format and re-install windows then install µtorrent with blank settings.dat file? Because honnestly I have tried to re-install µtorrent with blank settings.dat file, I even tried the remove settings option when you uninstall µtorrent and still no luck.  I've even tried the remove settings option and then when I reinstall I don't start by installing 3.4.2 directly I start to reinstall on the 3.4.1 first (the one that doesn't give me this sidebar problem).  I reconstruct all my settings from scratch then I restart µtorrent after that I update to 3.4.2 and µtorrent is fine for the first load but as soon I restart µtorrent it does the same thing that it did with rafi's settings.dat file earlier.  Only thing I have not tried yet is to start from a fresh windows installation lol.  By the way I don't know what you mean by encapsulated or standard.

Archived