3.4.x stable

cmeisel

Oh yes, almost forgot. uT, in the beta series, has a "Send Beta Feedback" under "Help". I've a problem with it because it requires Mickysoft's email program to send email. I only us Mickysoft software as a last resort (I've spend to much of my programming life trying to work around bugs in their software so my software would work as it was intended...sigh.) So how do I send feedback with a regular email program? :huh:

Is it ignoring the Windows setting for the default email client?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If setting another e-mail client as default doesn't work, then send feedback manually to:

griffin(at)utorrent(dot)com replacing (at) with @ and (dot) with .

Mike,

Thanks!

I know I've a problem with windoz 7. I can program an OS to do anything its physically possible for it to do... I just can't always get it to DO what I want it to do from the keyboard <sigh>.

Thanks again.

Is it ignoring the Windows setting for the default email client?

Kitsoran,

I'm not sure. I've set the default, but its not working. At least not for uT. I'll probably have to have my son take a look at it. I can program them to do what ever I need, I just can't get the OS supplied UI to work as I want it... (especially if its something supplied by Billy's people.)

I gotten two updates in the last couple of days, now using 3.4.2 build 33202. is it stable?

Well you're one of the few..

33202.. the notes still only say 33023

And apparently there's a 33160 as well, haven't seen anything yet.

Get your shit together uTorrent team.

If you're on stable channel then anything you get will be "stable" just based on your location you're getting the updates before the devs can even write notes.

Also, only people at those staggered regions can view the release notes... Very sophisticated system... :P

Yup, these cherries taste bad.

Found 33215 by checking for updates in the client.

-Stability improvements and various bug fixes.

So descriptive. Such effort. Much impress.

Archived