3.4.x stable

cmeisel

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, maybe you can change you sig now... ;)

Why?  I don't see these bugs fixed on the bit torrent builds versions of µtorrent yet...  All I see is the µtorrent devs only applies temporary fixes on every new build bit torrent team releases, thats the only way I can explain why the bugs re-appear and disappear from build to build.

Why?  I don't see these bugs fixed on the bit torrent builds versions of µtorrent yet...  All I see is the µtorrent devs only applies temporary fixes on every new build bit torrent team releases, thats the only way I can explain why the bugs re-appear and disappear from build to build.

Why? Because the issue has been fixed (except for maybe a minor thing of saving properly some of the narrower last positions...). When/if they'll break it again I'm sure we can all count on you to report it ...  :)

5df3e5347439385.jpg

In version 3.4.2.33254 finally got the opportunity to include RSS feeds from the context menu! :) More positive changes are noticed -_- , though perhaps fixed bug with files manually excluded from the torrent now, like not swearing at them as nedokachannye each time you start. But RSS until the end and not repaired bad. It will be a month and I am forever rolled back on the 2nd version, I'm tired of waiting for bug fixes. :( 

Another bug with RSS I don't know at what point it happened, but I have 3 tapes in the list and display only 2 - it's a madhouse! When the second tape is now dual - i.e. it is information with 2 addresses, but I can only edit one address. Guys, correct it!

9d9fa032c27c484e88d9cfaf038f273c.png

UPDBEncode Editor confirms that all is well with the data, but shows everything is bad :( 

64068ad5319c4505a654ecdbb9d64446.png

Has anyone had problems with https://remote.utorrent.com/ (or any mobile remote app which uses the same API) in the last month?

The remote has stopped working for me, every time I try to connect it never loads the torrent list and the home client hangs up (I have to kill it from task manager).

If no one is having the same problem I will try to downgrade/recreate the setting file from scratch.

Another bug with RSS I don't know at what point it happened, but I have 3 tapes in the list and display only 2 - it's a madhouse! When the second tape is now dual - i.e. it is information with 2 addresses, but I can only edit one address. Guys, correct it!

Have a look at the actual *faorite* that you used to download those. I think you are likely to find that this is what you've entered as a label. Or, it is a bug... :)

Have a look at the actual *faorite* that you used to download those. I think you are likely to find that this is what you've entered as a label. Or, it is a bug... :)

It's just a bug, the label is just a consequence, pay attention to the number of RSS feeds - two of them, although their number is listed as 3... count yourself just in case, can You have the same thing. :rolleyes: 

UPD: It turns out that the last two entries are merged into one, guess where I screwed up with the index or with the conditions for their validation, it is likely that for this reason it is not working or partially working auto update feeds.

Why? Because the issue has been fixed (except for maybe a minor thing of saving properly some of the narrower last positions...). When/if they'll break it again I'm sure we can all count on you to report it ...  :)

5df3e5347439385.jpg

I know, that is the temporary fix I mentionned...  All they did is they hardcoded µtorrent to use lrecAdTypes value 0 which is why its so small and can't save some of the new narrower positions.

By the way I am still blocking all those addresses even tho they apply this temporary fix now because I know it will get wide again in another build later.  That's why I don't see the point to remove it from the signature, as long I will see the need to block the address I will keep it in the signature.

Has anyone had problems with https://remote.utorrent.com/ (or any mobile remote app which uses the same API) in the last month?

The remote has stopped working for me, every time I try to connect it never loads the torrent list and the home client hangs up (I have to kill it from task manager).

If no one is having the same problem I will try to downgrade/recreate the setting file from scratch.

Downgraded to 3.3.2 and solved the issue (3.4.1 probably would have worked too).

Still, as a developer, I find pretty embarassing how stable releases are handled in the last months.

I can understand releasing betas frequently to let the users check new features/bugfix, build the program, see if the tests pass, release.

Stable releases are another thing entirely (and they should have a real changelog, for sure utorrent dev have a bug tracker, so there's no reason not to write what was fixed between revisions) and they should be well tested.

Ok, I need some help this time.... if this is in the wrong place, please message me and move it.

All of my RSS programs stopped downloading.  Even the ones that were working before.  I get lots of stuff listed in my RSS Feeds, stuff that downloaded in the past with no problem, but nothing downloads any more?????????????????  Any help would be appreciated.  I have absolutely no idea what to do with this one????

Archived