3.4.x stable

cmeisel

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think for this we would have to complain in the Bit Torrent forums, I don't have the impression µtorrent devs team have much power over this. :(

Been there, Done that!

Maybe that's why I was Banned on Bittorrent forums. Harold Feit <<< (*clears throat*) has a trigger finger..Good Luck!

B9BbK4R.jpg

Okay friends, I downgrade the version to 2.2.1.25302 for see the complete hopelessness of the situation, the developers don't listen to us and basic functionality to fix don't want to. Back in a few months or maybe a year. But certainly not earlier than will be fixed with the RSS. http://forum.utorrent.com/topic/88339-34x-beta/?p=479433 paragraph 4.e.

Okay friends, I downgrade the version to 2.2.1.25302 for see the complete hopelessness of the situation, the developers don't listen to us and basic functionality to fix don't want to. Back in a few months or maybe a year. But certainly not earlier than will be fixed with the RSS. http://forum.utorrent.com/topic/88339-34x-beta/?p=479433 paragraph 4.e.

I will be switching to qBittorrent gradually, fed up with this. This use to be a solid client until the new incompetent "coders" (they aren't worthy of the title) were brought in, after it was bought by Bittorrent Inc it all went downhill never to come back up quality-wise.

At least with an open source client you can undo changes you don't like by storing each commit and undo-ing specific changes to fix regressions or feature removal/additions.

I still hope uTorrent returns to the once great status it was at in the 2.2.1 times, but with this current "developer" team it won't.

I will be switching to qBittorrent gradually, fed up with this. This use to be a solid client until the new incompetent "coders" (they aren't worthy of the title) were brought in, after it was bought by Bittorrent Inc it all went downhill never to come back up quality-wise.

At least with an open source client you can undo changes you don't like by storing each commit and undo-ing specific changes to fix regressions or feature removal/additions.

I still hope uTorrent returns to the once great status it was at in the 2.2.1 times, but with this current "developer" team it won't.

Just so you know, µtorrent was purchased by Bit Torrent Inc. way before 2.2.1, in fact all µtorrent versions starting from 1.7.x and up have Bit Torrent Inc. in the digital signature.

Wholeheartedly agree. The think the only path for uTorrent now is down, they're simply not doing enough and also not doing high quality work. A shame really, I am however looking forward to other clients eventually surpassing it in all areas, It's only a matter of time.

Archived