3.4.x stable

cmeisel

What happenned to the developers? They haven't released anything new lately. I still have 3.4.4.40854.

Thanks

Are you finding any problems with 3.4.4.40854?

3.4.4 stable build 40911 has been in release candidate and will become latest stable on the site today.  Going out in autoupdate gradually but soon.  40854 was the last 3.4.4 beta.  The beta was updated today to 3.4.5 build 40962, the final beta for our longer term project regarding the embedded IE process which should solve a lot of stability issues relating to IE.  If you're still on the beta track you should be updated to that soon.  Thanks all!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

µTorrent Stable(3.4.4 build 40911)

• For Windows (1.62 MB)
  • English (US) - August 10, 2015

Download Now

Current Stable Release

Last Updated: Aug 18, 2015 02:42PM PDT
2015-07-16: Version 3.4.4 (build 40911) Stable 
  • UI improvements & bug fixes
  • Properly report unchoking on full chunk queue condition
  • Security improvements to uTP connection initiation.

• 2 weeks later...

Please try to avoid having issues in one beta build fixed in another beta build.

Honestly if you're going to have a dev build then call it as such and provide a decent bump in the version number.

Awfully messy if you have two betas one with issues fixed in another beta... This is exactly what I expected to happen.

I'm in the release channel for updates, and I was offered 3.4.5 build 41073.  This doesn't appear in the stable release notes nor is it the version that one downloads from here if one chooses the latest stable release.  So why was I offered a beta build?  This doesn't appear to be a beta, but I'm having trouble using this version because sites that don't allow betas don't see this version on the site here as a stable build. 

EDIT: FWIW, it's not in the beta release notes either.  Also, the last beta stopped referring to build 40911 as the latest version. 

I'm in the release channel for updates, and I was offered 3.4.5 build 41073.  This doesn't appear in the stable release notes nor is it the version that one downloads from here if one chooses the latest stable release.  So why was I offered a beta build?  This doesn't appear to be a beta, but I'm having trouble using this version because sites that don't allow betas don't see this version on the site here as a stable build. 

Did you have "update to beta" checked in pre->general? Regardless, you can always downgrade to the previous stable, but just replacing your exe with the stable one in /updates sub-folder.

µTorrent Stable(3.4.5 build 41073)

• For Windows (1.69 MB)
  • English (US) - September 4, 2015

Download Now

Current Stable Release
Last Updated: Sep 17, 2015 06:33PM PDT
2015-09-17: Version 3.4.5 (build 41073) Stable 
  • Updated how the app handles HTML content (now out of process) for a significant (50%) improvement in stability.  This sets a new standard for uTorrent's already-low crash rate

Download the latest version here

µTorrent Stable(3.4.5 build 41162)

• For Windows (1.74 MB)
  • English (US) - September 25, 2015

Download Now

Current Stable Release
Last Updated: Sep 25, 2015 04:28PM PDT
2015-09-25: Version 3.4.5 (build 41162) Stable 
  • Fixed unnecessary resource usage when starting a transcode for pro users

• 2 weeks later...

µTorrent Stable(3.4.5 build 41202)

• For Windows (1.74 MB)
  • English (US) - October 6, 2015

Download Now

Current Stable Release
Last Updated: Oct 06, 2015 06:46PM PDT
2015-10-06: Version 3.4.5 (build 41202) Stable 
  • Fixed client hang on Windows 7 32-bit  (Thank you for your feedback!)

Archived