3.4.x stable

cmeisel

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My settings are the default settings. The version itself seems broken in general.

EDIT: Just downgraded, and already my download speed went up drastically to well over 800 kb/s.

EDIT2: Sitting at 1.1 mb/s download rate, constant, in comparison to the previous under 20 kb/s download rate prior.

EDIT: Just downgraded, and already my download speed went up drastically to well over 800 kb/s.

To what version/build number?

I'm getting identical speeds with 3.3.2.30568 & 3.4.1.30842 (testing only).

Same settings file also (modified so that 3.4.1.x series doesn't launch on Windows boot).

3.4.1 30768 (and 30740) is super crashy. It will crash multiple times per day, without me doing anything at all.

All I get is the generic Windows error 'uTorrent has stopped working'.

I had 3.3.2 and let it upgrade me a couple days ago and since then it's just crash after crash.

Win 8

<don't pretend to be staff>

Edited by DreadWingKnight, Yesterday, 04:55 PM.

FYI: I did not pretend. When official announcement is

µTorrent Stable 3.4.1 build 30870 is now available for download...No changelog!

It is just pure insult to the intelligence of the users.

We take such official announcements only from Beasly......

and... only when they have official changelogs like:

-- 2014-04-18: Version 3.4.1 (build 30870) Stable
- no changelog

;)

So here is one line from the future changelog:

-- 2014-04-18: Version 3.4.1 (build 30888) Stable
- Fix: "nightly" marked on stables ...

Bug in 3.4(.1): Dump DHT Buckets and Dump Tracked in the Logger tab don't work.

3.4 30596: works

3.4 30620: works

3.4 30635: works

3.4 30660: no logger output, uploads and downloads stop, upload and download speed in status bar and task bar tooltip freeze

3.4.1 30740: no logger output, uploads and downloads stop, upload and download speed in status bar and task bar tooltip freeze

3.4.1 30768: no logger output, uploads and downloads stop, upload and download speed in status bar and task bar tooltip freeze

3.4.1 30870: no logger output, uploads and downloads stop, upload and download speed in status bar and task bar tooltip freeze

3.4.1 30870 (settings.dat reset): no logger output, uploads and downloads stop, upload and download speed in status bar and task bar tooltip freeze

3.4.1 30888: no logger output, uploads and downloads stop, upload and download speed in status bar and task bar tooltip freeze

Archived