RSS Feed problem

Hundus

Hi!

A few days ago I noticed a strange behaviour on the RSS Feed list. Before, when I added a torrent from a feed list, it's entry would chang to the specific file name and the status bar would show the progress. Then, when I deleted, it'd revert to the original feed entry name and the status would show "previously downloaded".

Now, when Î add it, it appears as a new item on the list, next to the feed entry. And when i delete it, it disappears. The feed entry's status is always "RSS 0.0%" and never updates to "Previously Downloaded".

It is a pain, because it makes it much more difficult to manage what I've already downloaded and what's new/yet to be downloaded.

Any ideas?

I'm running Windows 8.1 and uTorrent 3.4 (build 30635)

UPDATE: Well, right after i posted this, it randomly started working again! Well, kind of... It still doubles the entries when I add a torrent from the feed.. but now, when I manually update the feed, they merge and when i remove it (and manually update the feed) the status correctly appears as "previously downloaded". Not sure if automatic updates of the RSS feed will wield the same results...

Any help?

Archived