Torrent just crashes about 2 minunits into download.

JcStud5297

Using torrentspy I have tried downloading several diffrent torrents and ended up with all of the same results. My torrent gets about 2-4 minunits in and my download speed gradually goes down to 0. I do not know the most about computers and downloading torrents but I hope somebody can be of some assistance. I have not changed the settings since a downloaded utorrent a few days ago so maybe that has somthing to do with it. I have tried using bitcomet before but it just took up to much space so I switched to the smaller compact software.

Um... Check your system tray icons for any indication of a firewall. If you can't find any, open Task Manager and list everything in the Processes tab for us, if it isn't too much trouble for you... Or just post a screenshot (be sure to include the entire list) if you don't feel like typing.

Kaspersky, or if you prefer free, AVG or ClamWin. As for the PRISMXL.SYS... it allows an administrator to set tasks that run across users, regardless of the user's credentials.

You still haven't answered the question about the light, by the way.

Archived