"connecting to peers 0.0 %"

clownclaws

I see that this is a pretty common problem, but I haven't been able to find how to fix it... I've had this problem how about a month now, and on three different computers. I don't know if it could be the internet I use, but I've been using it for the last year with no problems. Any ideas are appreciated!

when this happenns to me i either disconnect and reconnect my router (unplug and replug)--

also sometimes i have to exit utorrent completeley (file menu-exit) and then restart utorrent-- doing one or both of these usually fixes any issue like that

unless... you simply are trying to connect to a torrent that has no peers at all-- and you really should have seeds and peers enabled in the top bar seperately- not the seed/peers option which is not as helpful.

This is a problem I had, I would downoad a torrent with plenty of seeders and it would just sit saying 'Connecting to peers' and nothing would happen. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling with a later version but still nothing. Eventually I stumbled on the the problem (the problem that I had at least) and resolved it as follows:

I clicked on the 'Tracker' tab in the lower window and selected the tracker, right mouse and select 'Update Tracker' and hey presto.....it worked!! 

Might be worth a go!!!

having the same problem here...

I fixed this, downloaded Vuze changed a couple of settings and now my downloads are full speeded while in utorrent its still connecting to peers... I've checked the router and the upnp is working. Not saying its better, i like to use uTorrent but right now its not working for me.

Archived