Torrent downloading stops all the time

rAjAh

Hi,

i have a very annoying problem with utorrent.

I'm downloading quite popular torrents; i have green light, port forwarded, static ip, no firewall active whatsoever, every kind of application that uses the network like foldershare is stopped, speed test is ok.

But every 30 seconds - 2 minutes, the downloading suddenly stops. Nothing is written in the logger, and it happens although it was going quite well (right now, 30kbps down, 40 up, 5/21 seeders, 40/250 peers). Then i re-click start, and it goes for another 2 minutes without problems, and suddenly stops again. Obviously i can't stay all the day clicking start... what does that mean, what can i do?

Thanks in advance

No error message, that's the strange thing... nothing in the logger. It just stops (0kbps), with the red cross instead of the arrow., as if i had clicked the stop button. When it's downloading, it says "tracker status: working", the arrow is blue, everything seems normal. I really can't understand why it acts so.

I am having the same problem although now one torrent is downloading and I have had multiple torrents downloading at the same tiime just a day or two ago and have the settings set the same and this does include torrents from differnt sites.

as for the status I can not find this colum and it is check marked.

I have been using utorrent with no problems for a long time and as far as I know nothing has been changed between working and my present situation

Archived