Trackers fail to load properly after upgrade to 3.4.1

Dogger55

I upgraded to 3.4.1 on 2014-04-08. All torrents added after that date showed a single tracker in the lower pane trackers window. All torrents added before then still showed all trackers in that window.

I clicked "Add tracker..." and found that new torrents had several trackers listed, but did not have an empty line between trackers (as required). I manually added a line between each tracker and closed the "Add tracker..." window; now all trackers appear as they did before the upgrade.

Is there a setting, option or other fix that will make trackers load with the required line between them?

@DreadWingKnight

I have the same problem.

This happens with .torrent files, but not all files cause this effect. If I download .torrent files from certain hosts it doesn't happen.

It even happens with .torrent files stored in my pc and regurarly used in the past.

edit: I tried to download files with another client and they are OK.

I've noticed 3.4.1 is not yet on the "whitelist" of my media sources. I reinstalled an older version (3.3.1) and all trackers have loaded properly:-) I found said "whitelist" in FAQ or "wiki" portions of sites that list every client and versions that will work.

-Babe

Archived