Issues with arrows

tom

I recently made the swtich from azureus and I love µtorrent but I have one problem.

I know how to use torrents and my ports are open and the status dot is green with no firewall issues. All my torrents are seeding and downloading fine apart from ones from one specific tracker. All of those have red upward arrows and in the general tab it says the tracker status is offline (timed out). However the tracker is fine and I can download and they also seed. Do I just ignore the red arrows? If i manually stop them and then restart them individually they usually turn green but I don't want to do this everytime I load µtorrent.

Any advice is welcome. Thanks

I've only got a firewall on my router that I have made sure has an open port for torrents. µtorrent is using that port and uPnP is enabled. All torrents were seeding fine in azureus. It's a private tracker and it's stable and fast. The torrents say they are seeding but have red arrows and are not becoming active anymore. It's only that tracker that is timing out.

I dunno about changing net.max_halfopen that's out of my league. (So I haven't changed it)

Archived