I Dont Want Torn Tv!!!!!!

sundayfaceuk

what has happened to utorrent??i know i have been offline for 6months or so,but i cant even download anything now,without having to accept a load of crappy,buggy,trojan infested crap that i dont want,i have made this account to say this,and i will give it one more attempt to download django unchained without crap,like it used to do ok,if not ill guess ill DELETE this and find another Torrent to use with my iso-hunt2...(or is this the problem??).....i used to love these two programs together...why ruin GOOD things people!!!!TAKE HINT!!!!

You may be clicking on the wrong links to get .torrent files.

I believe Torn tv comes from a direct download link (.exe) and not the .torrent file you desire at either isohunt or some other cheesy indexing site. Stay away from "direct download" links at all cost.

Since the ressurection of isohunt.to (IMO=clone of isohunt.com) there have been more fakes than real torrents....I suggest you find an indexing site that either removes the fakes on their site or find a site with verified good torrents.

• 3 months later...

what has happened to utorrent??i know i have been offline for 6months or so,but i cant even download anything now,without having to accept a load of crappy,buggy,trojan infested crap that i dont want,i have made this account to say this,and i will give it one more attempt to download django unchained without crap,like it used to do ok,if not ill guess ill DELETE this and find another Torrent to use with my iso-hunt2...(or is this the problem??).....i used to love these two programs together...why ruin GOOD things people!!!!TAKE HINT!!!!

Well since you didn't provide what version your using how would the MODs help you?

I had the same problem. I dunped utorrent and reloaded it. now it works fine

No, your problem isn't the same and no two problems are related unless one can show otherwise.

Archived