Finished downloads showing in download list after update

deadhanuman

Hi

I am using utorrent for several years. Usually i wont update it frequently. I was using utorrent 3.03 yesterday and there are no active downloads and i updated it to 3.4.1. when i open utorrent after update it shows 2336 torrents in download and completed 301. Before three years i created a setup where all the finished torrents will be moved to a folder named "completed" in my documents. Still the folder exists but the recently updated utorrent shows "Error:cant open .torrent file" in the status. I dont have all the downloaded files but i am maintaing the list so that i know what i have downloaded till now. I want all the torrents to be listed in the completed section. what i need to do help me... :(

With Regards

Ctm

Nope. I tried the auto-locate function in the past and it never stored them in the right place. What I have been doing is...right click on torrent file right after it starts downloading, click "advanced", then click "set download" location. I store them under videos. Always works. But hitting "remove" after the torrent has finished loading doesn't always get rid of it.

Archived