UP & DOWN button..

hendrix

It doesn't move the torrent up and down the list, rather sets a torrents queue order. I'm still not entirely clear on what this is exactly, but I presume the queue order is what gets priority or maybe what starts downloading after one has finished when you queue torrents to download, how ever you do that.

Paused == queued?

The queue regards downloading torrents and queued downloaded only. The updown buttons change their order in the queue, not in the list. You could order your list by the # column which will get you all the downloadsqueued downloadeds in order first, then seedingqueued seeding and other torrents.

you can right click the top bar and select which columns to display.. If u choose "#" you get the cue order (me thinks) and with that showing i cant get any results.. no new numbers and the torrent isnt moving up / down in the list..

i lied.. cause i tried again and now it works.. strange! My bad!

:oops:

• 1 month later...

maybe the tooltips that appear when you hover the mouse over the "up" and "down" buttons should be changed to avoid confusion of new users. currently is says "move up" and "move down" respectfully. I can see how this may confuse new users of µtorrent.

Maybe the devs would find a better description for these tooltips...

Archived