uTorrent isn't moving torrents to the label directory

vze2mp9g

Hello,

When ever I download a torrent, I put a label to it "Torrent-Site-1", and when uTorrent was finished downloading it, uTorrent would move the torrent to "Completed Torrents\Torrent-Site-1". But it doesn't do that, it just leaves the torrents in the "Complete Torrents" directory. How can I correct this problem?

Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...

Show us a screen shot of your save folder settings so we know how your doing it???

It doesn't have it in uTorrent, you can see it in WebUI under Preference/ Directories.

• 3 weeks later...

Well from the looks of it the files should be going to the right locations as shown in the screen shot. I have to go home to check my settings and compare and see what is different.

When I use WebUI, and go into the settings/preferences and tick off, Append the torrent's label, then they are moved to the correct directory. If you only use uTorrent setting/preferences, there is NO "Append the torrent's label" . It hasn't been there for over a year, or more. IMHO, I would like to see "Append the torrent's label" put back. Personally, I don't use the Label-Directory Mapping, I prefer the torrents to be placed on a second volume.

Thank You.

Ok I check and I left "Append the torrent's lable" uncheck. So that might be what is causing the problem your having. If you haven't done so uncheck that box and shutdown Ut and restart and and see if a new torrent saves into the correct folder after is completes and if it does then "Append" half is the cause of your problem.

Ok I check and I left "Append the torrent's lable" uncheck. So that might be what is causing the problem your having. If you haven't done so uncheck that box and shutdown Ut and restart and and see if a new torrent saves into the correct folder after is completes and if it does then "Append" half is the cause of your problem.

I think you misunderstood my question. I can check off the Append torrent's label in WebUI. But in uTorrent preferences, Append the torrent's label is there. The developers removed it.

This is uTorrent Preferences:

28qu2l2.jpg

and here is WebUI, which has Append Label:

2mry5v7.jpg

Thank you for your comments. :)

• 4 months later...

This is still a problem when using SickRage or CouchPotato labels, it was very inconsistent. The label worked with CouchPotato until I created another label directory for SickRage, then neither worked. I also cannot remove either label directory. Definitely needs a fix.

This is still a problem when using SickRage or CouchPotato labels, it was very inconsistent. The label worked with CouchPotato until I created another label directory for SickRage, then neither worked. I also cannot remove either label directory. Definitely needs a fix.

If then you need to do a report error to the MODs....then.

Archived