Download Priority Stopped Working Correctly in Current Release

docjackson

I just upgraded to 3.4.2 build 32239 (32-bit) and the arrows for moving torrents up and down in the priority list have stopped working properly. In the previous version, I could just keep clicking the up or down arrow to move a selection up and down the list multiple slots until it was where I wanted it. In this version, every time I click an up or down arrow, the selected torrent is deselected and I have to reselect before I can move it another slot up or down, and again it deselects once an arrow key is clicked. I've tried this on four different computers (three at home and one at work) and they all do the same thing, so I didn't think you'd want me to clog up the works with all the system dumps and such from each computer, especially since it's not crashing. This isn't a fatal error, it's just annoying.

Thanks!

Update: This is really weird. If a single item is selected, deselection occurs on arrow click as described above, but if more than one item is selected with click/ctrl-click or click/shift-click, the multi-selected group remains selected for multiple clicks of the arrow keys. And if multiples are selected and moved and then all but one of the multiples is deselected with ctrl-click, the remaining selection deselects after one arrow click as described above. As long as two or more are selected, they'll all move multiple times without having to reselect.

Archived