Queued Seeds...

kgosfm

My question concerns the speed of the transition from "Queued Seed" to "Seeding" status.  I seed a little over 3500 torrents (1.2 TB), and whenever I restart my uT (3.40.bld 30660), it only adds "Seeding" torrents at a rate of just over 6 per minute (in blocks of 15).  Is there any setting that would speed this process up?   It takes many hours (10+) to reach full seeding status.  I have a FIOS high speed connection (50Mbs down, 35 Mbs up), if that matters.  

• 3 months later...

I have the same issue with uTorrent 1.8.4 on Mac. When I used Vuze, after a restart it was up and running almost immediately. If this is normal behavior, I hope something can be done about it in newer versions.

First off for Vuze problem post to their forum and ask for help on right torrent sites. Also post in right forum Mac problem post to mac forum and their someone with mac can better answer your problem. This part is for PC ut not Mac Ut...so post to appropriate forum if you want help.

My question concerns the speed of the transition from "Queued Seed" to "Seeding" status.  I seed a little over 3500 torrents (1.2 TB), and whenever I restart my uT (3.40.bld 30660), it only adds "Seeding" torrents at a rate of just over 6 per minute (in blocks of 15).  Is there any setting that would speed this process up?   It takes many hours (10+) to reach full seeding status.  I have a FIOS high speed connection (50Mbs down, 35 Mbs up), if that matters.  

What are you setting? That would be good to know or screen shot of them helps others to identify where the change can be made.

Archived