Command line doesn't work always

Dev_Guy14

I have 10 torrents and 10 save pathes, adding them like this using the command line option,

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\utorrent.exe /DIRECTORY H:\torrents\new C:\torrents\new.torrentC:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\utorrent.exe /DIRECTORY H:\torrents\new1 C:\torrents\new1.torrentC:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\utorrent.exe /DIRECTORY H:\torrents\new2 C:\torrents\new2.torrentC:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\utorrent.exe /DIRECTORY H:\torrents\new3 C:\torrents\new3.torrentC:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\utorrent.exe /DIRECTORY H:\torrents\new4 C:\torrents\new4.torrentC:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\utorrent.exe /DIRECTORY H:\torrents\new5 C:\torrents\new5.torrentC:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\utorrent.exe /DIRECTORY H:\torrents\new6 C:\torrents\new6.torrentC:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\utorrent.exe /DIRECTORY H:\torrents\new7 C:\torrents\new7.torrentC:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\utorrent.exe /DIRECTORY H:\torrents\new8 C:\torrents\new8.torrentC:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\utorrent.exe /DIRECTORY H:\torrents\new9 C:\torrents\new9.torrent

These are torrent files created by me and each PATH contains the correct file for the correct torrent.

When adding them, uTorrent starts some of them as it should --> Checks --> Starts to seed. --> This is how it should go.

For some unknown reason, for some of them, uTorrent wants to download the file first so it doesn't check and can not start seed my torrent.

Is this a known bug?

Archived