utorrent speed are terribly slow

ston3slab

I changed my internet plan recently, things were just fine till then. Now the torrent speed download and upload is very slow ie. max speed i got is 5 kbps  :wacko:!!!. It is the same ISP provider , same router except the plan.

• ​My internet browsing and direct download , streaming all are normal , have good speed
  • My Port is NOT forwarded, but i didn't have any problem with that till i change my scheme (but utorrent says NOT CONNECTABLE A firewall/router is limiting your network traffic.You need to open up a port so others can connect you.). But i can assure you its not the problem before changing my internet plan it the status icon was always the GREEN TICK.
  • utorrent is added in the exception of firewall.
  • I didn't changed any settings when it was working good/after.
  • Good seeders and peers, seed to peer ratio is also good. I tried it with different files all are same.
  • I tried it with WLAN and through cable from my router, same result.

Can anybody help me solve this? All i did was change the plan , browsing and direct download youtube all are working great except torrents. I didn't changed or updated utorrent so it must not be.

I changed my internet plan recently, things were just fine till then.

• My Port is NOT forwarded, but i didn't have any problem with that till i change my scheme (but utorrent says NOT CONNECTABLE A firewall/router is limiting your network traffic.You need to open up a port so others can connect you.). But i can assure you its not the problem before changing my internet plan it the status icon was always the GREEN TICK.

Forward your port and update your settings accordingly to your new connection plan

Archived