Utorrent kills my computer while downloading large files

MishoRusanov

Well I have written my problem in the title. I dont have Any problem at all while downloading files of about 5 GBs or less size, the problem comes while I am trying to download something bigger. When I download about 0.1% of the torrent (55gb torrent, yesterday) My whole computer crashes and nothing fixes it but a force restart. I tried to open task manager, waited for like an hour for it to fix but it just becomes worse and worse untill even my mouse cannot be moved. 

I am using laptop Asus X75V, Windows 8.1, utorrent 3.4.2 (build 32691).

PS: I have 2 more laptops and 2 computers and I havent found any problem on them, even though I dont use them often for downloading such a large files.

Thanks for the help in advance!

PS2: I have read almost any [solution] on disk overload and so on. Nothing helped me as my disk is overloading only from large files and not from the high downloading speed but from something else (I dont know what). (I opened task manager and noticed that when I started the large torrent file to download, my disk got overloaded at 100%). 

Just added the 55gb torrent and at 0% with 3.4kb/s downloading speed my computer started gaining Disk untill 100%, then the utorrent became not responding and about a minute later my memory got at 100% too and the laptop froze and I had to hold the power button. As I mentioned earlier I download normal sized files with speed about 5mb/s and I dont have any problem. I have tried with other large files too, 10+ GB and it freezes at higher % the smaller the file is.

Archived