torn tv keeps trying to get installed

2mmrat

i'm trying to download a torrent but whenever i do makes me save a file and once i click on the file it tells me to install this TornTv thing to help install my torrent and it comes with all these other programs like search bars and such. No matter what torrent site i use the same thing happens and i've tried to click on the different download links but the same thing happens. i've also noticed when the download link loads it actually comes straight from a torntv link.

when i searched this up the only thing that appears is torntv removal, but i dont think i have actually installed it on my computer, unless its hidden on my list of uninstall programs.

im new to torrents and this is the first time i've tried it, i have installed utorrent application but it doesn't seem to bypass the option of downloading torntv

• 4 months later...

I have also started to get this message. Very occasionally, it will come up as a utorrent file, but the rest of the time, goes to a page where it will try to make me download an exe file.

This does the same thing on 2 different laptops and I dont have torntv on either of them.

I have been using kickasstorrents and utorrent for years and not had this problem before. I'm not doing anything differently, but keep getting this

I have also started to get this message. Very occasionally, it will come up as a utorrent file, but the rest of the time, goes to a page where it will try to make me download an exe file.

This does the same thing on 2 different laptops and I dont have torntv on either of them.

I have been using kickasstorrents and utorrent for years and not had this problem before. I'm not doing anything differently, but keep getting this

Look at post #2 again....Also we don't provide help beyond utorrent software itself..

Archived