Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

njcam

Active Tab jumps to 'Info' Tab after approx 10 minutes

Just to let everyone know: I was having this problem too on 3.4.2 build 35702. I went into the settings and everything that began with "offers." that was set to True, I set to False. I restarted uTorrent and haven't had the problem since.

I spoke too soon: it's happening again, and when I go back to advanced preferences, offers.featured_content_badge_enabled, offers.featured_content_notifications_enabled, and offers.featured_content_rss_enabled are all True again. Each time I change them to False, they automatically change back to True after awhile, and I get the problem of the tab popping back to Info.

If you haven't noticed, latest stable is 37594... better check if it's still fixed in there... ;)

I'm on 35702, and on checking for updates, utorrent says "There is no new version available at this time."

Hope they put it on the air soon. :)

I'm also having this same problem, which has caused this thread to start, it started happening after I made the following changes under Advanced Tab to disable the annoying ads :-

1. offers.left_rail_offer_enabled/left_rail_offer 

2. gui.show_plus_upsell

3. offers.sponsored_torrent_offer_enabled/sponsored_torrent_offer_enabled

4. bt.enable_pulse

5. gui.show_notorrents_node

6. offers.content_offer_autoexec

It's little annoying, which isn't something I cannot ignore, but a fix should come in handy. :)

You guys still having the problem?  I haven't had the problem on either of my computers after the automatic upgrade to Build 36802.

You guys still having the problem?  I haven't had the problem on either of my computers after the automatic upgrade to Build 36802.

I'm still on 35702, there have been no automatica update for me as of yet.

I haven't experienced the problem either.

Currently using 3.4.2.37477 beta/3.4.2.37594 stable.