uTorrent closing it self when system left idle

weboflies

The funnyest thing is happening. I just updated recently to Windows 8.1 and uTorrent 3.4.2. uTorrent works and stays open just fine so long as I don't leave the system idle for long, such as when I go to bed, or to work. When I return and turn the monitor on again it is missing from the taskbar. I then open the system tray to see if it is running in the background, and the icon is there at first, but before I can click it, it disappears. Then I go to Task Manager and do not find any uTorrent process running. I launch uTorrent to find all the speed charts starting over again, but I can often see torrents that have been last active within the previous few minutes.  

Anyone have any ideas why it would be doing this? It's quite annoying.

Okay, it happened again, and I had a look in task manager before looking in the system tray, and found no uTorrent precesses running, I then opened the system tray and got the usual now-you-see-me-now-you-don't thing from the icon in there. Upon relaunch it listed one of my torrents as having been active 8 min ago. Very odd. Anyone have any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived