Setup guide detects upload of 6.1Mbit/s but won't save higher than 4.9

Nemxwasp

I am running win 7 64 bit. Utorrent 3.4.2 (32229) (32bit)

I uninstalled and reinstalled. Made sure "everyone" had full control to the appdata directory. But no luck. If I try to manually set my upload to 5Mbit/s and it saves at 3.1. If I run the setup guide it detects my speed at 6.1 but will only save at 4.9. Not sure what is going on. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason I didn't see your reply till now. Sorry about that. The entry in setup guide lists the number as Mbit/s under "your upload speed" if I tell it to run tests it will detect ans set my upload speed as 6.1Mbit/s but when I click "save and close" and reopen setup guide to check my current speed it has saved it as 4.9Mbit/s. Running a speed test at speedtest.net lists my upload speed as 6.1 as well. I don't understand why the setting isn't sticking even if I manually choose my upload speed. Unless this is intentional in the software to choose an upload speed slower than your test results. To make sure I completely answer you no I'm not choosing 600KBps When trying to manually set it I am choosing 5Mbit/s Thanks for replying btw

Archived