Filter Torrents by Mask

holden321

Hello, I want to search torrents by mask, something like: "#contains(string|otherstring), #label(not(my)), #status(finished), #size(>5GB)" or any other syntax.

Is it possible? If yes, where can I find documentation on the syntax for such masks?

uT doesn't do that it only downloads and uploads the torrent by you and where you go it from and how it was created. Again uT isn't a torrent searching program and I never used it for that. I used it to download the torrents I find other users made that it can download. To find what your looking for you need a search program to do that and I doubt uT was made to do that.

Well, you misunderstood me completely. I want to make a search through downloaded torrents, and not those from the enternet.
In case you don't know, you can filter torrents in uTorrent by using a special field.

VO6HarE.png

So, I'm just interesting if there is some more advanced syntax for that field.

Well, you misunderstood me completely. I want to make a search through downloaded torrents, and not those from the enternet.

In case you don't know, you can filter torrents in uTorrent by using a special field.

VO6HarE.png

So, I'm just interesting if there is some more advanced syntax for that field.

hmm...don't recall seeing that on my uT program maybe my older versions don't have that...but I just use my explorer to do that search of my torrents. Another better way is you should've made separate folder for each of your various torrents ie Downloading, Completed, Torrents, Trash...that way it will send the right files to the right location thus reducing your having to use the search bar and just go to the Completed torrent folder and there you will find your completed torrents. Makes it alot easier to search in there for your completed torrents and if you stuck them in one directory or folder that isn't a smart move to do with ut as you have finished incomplete and missing torrents all stuck together and you will never know where and what files are located.

Archived