Why does my torrent show 0 seeds and peers in swarm?

arsenalforever

Will this affect my download?

No you just have to wait til there is more seeders to seed. Just cause it list it doesn't mean you will get it everyone is not equal in bandwidth usage. So if you can getr more seeders the sooner you download get finished but if the Original seeder stop or reaches their bandwidth usage then unless another seeder pickups then you just let it idle til you get more seeders to finish the download.

• 2 weeks later...

Another thing. I uploaded a torrent and asked one of my friends to download it. So currently he's the only one downloading the file but uTorrent says peers 1 if 14 connected. So who are the other 13 peers? And the technical info on the site I uploaded the torrent on says this:  http://s30.postimg.org/ykhqpjt41/leechers.png

My question is, how many people are actually downloading the file? How many leechers, how many peers?

Yes, but the number of downloads is being shown as 0, and leechers under the torrent's name is shown as 3. Why is there so much variability in the number of seeders/leechers shown at different places?

Meaning they either shutoff uploading or they slowed down the upload speed to a point where downloading is greater then they upload. If you really wanted your friend to get the file you should use a cloud source to store the file and they get the link and they can directly download the file when they have time.

Archived