uTorrent has stopped working

starmak

Hello! My problem is that today I wanted to download a movie and seconds after the uTorrent was open it crashed. 3.4.2 (buld 35141) (32 The problem started a while ago but I was on vacation and I didn't want to use it. I paid attention today.

The message was "uTorrent has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution for this problem..." and sec later another message "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

I have Windows 7. I already uninstall and re-install it. Nothing. I reboot it... and nothing. I have no other ideas. I've been serching for an answer from the forums but I didn't find anything. Can you please help me?

I have same problem with utorrent not working properly. started 4 days ago. don't know what is blocking me if that is the case. just had Microsoft remove a lot of junk for me. I pay them for support. never got virus but got 2 lately. for security use pc toolkit malwarebytes and essentials. have spybot. that's all. essentials has not been working like I m use to. there is so much junk out there and more everyday. fareout pc I could not open windows live mail program. that's why I got Microsoft. it had 70 something emails and one was corrupt. I never let it get like that.got to go. been on pc since early got things to do. I live alone. bye for now back this evening

Archived