"Automatically download items published in feed." not showing under "Edit Settings"

royaldansk

"Automatically download items published in feed." not showing under "Edit Settings" when setting up RSS Feeds.. come to mention it.. i've seen other people that had something also called "RSS Feed Scanner" or something like that, that I don't have as well.. I am on OSX Mavericks (most updated) and uTorrent 1.8.6..

ALSO.. I am not seeing this "RSS Downloader" option anywhere that I see in other tutorial!! please help! 

"Automatically download items published in feed." not showing under "Edit Settings" when setting up RSS Feeds.. come to mention it.. i've seen other people that had something also called "RSS Feed Scanner" or something like that, that I don't have as well.. I am on OSX Mavericks (most updated) and uTorrent 1.8.6..

ALSO.. I am not seeing this "RSS Downloader" option anywhere that I see in other tutorial!! please help! 

bump!

could somebody please help?! it seems like the Mac version of uTorrent 1.8.6 is missing a bunch of the RSS download functions, such as "Automatically download items published in feed" and the option of "RSS Downloader" from the dropdown menu.. these are both non-existant for me! I have watched so many tutorial but they seem to mostly be Windows users and have options available in their uTorrent (such as listed above) that I am not seeing, so the tutorials out there are no use! 

Please help me!! :)

Archived