No such host is known

sgn15

Hi, I am downloading something 81.9% already (I think I last resumed this to work around last week) and the last few days I start it everyday but it is not downloading anymore.

I am not knowledgeable about the technical details so I will leave this here

http://oi62.tinypic.com/25frhqt.jpg

I don't think I remember changing any settings both utorrent and antivirus/other applications or settings in my PC so I think those are out of the question. The download just stopped working with this message "No such host is known. I can still download other torrents fine I think.

Is the torrent possible to work again (downloading) ?

Please help. Thanks in advance.

1) maybe that torrent was never hosted on that tracker, so don't think about that.

2) as there seem to be in total only 3 seeders ever (which have 100% of the torrent files) and something like 6 peers like you are trying to get the 100% - I think this 6 are like you stuck on the 81.9%.

As long as no seeder comes in you will not be able to finish that torrent ...

Thanks for the replies.

So since there are no new seeders for the 18.1% that I need to complete my download, I'm also assuming I can't add another tracker (in tracker tab)? If I can add, then where do I find trackers?

Again, I'm not knowledgeable on the technical details, just absorbing these stuff as I come across them now.

If you find a tracker with exactly the same torrent this could help.

Then you can either add that torrent from this tracker and utorrent will automatically add the tracker to the list or you manually add the tracker in utorrent to the torrent.

But this chance is very rare ...

Archived