how to run .bat script on existing torrents?

bionikspoon

Hello.

I just setup a script to run on completed torrents using the "run this program when a torrent finishes" option.  It's a simple thing; it  copies the files into folders based on their label.  Is there a way to run this script on torrents that are already completed?  How would I  do this?

Thanks in advance. 

Hello.

I just setup a script to run on completed torrents using the "run this program when a torrent finishes" option.  It's a simple thing; it  copies the files into folders based on their label.  Is there a way to run this script on torrents that are already completed?  How would I  do this?

Thanks in advance. 

You just answer your own questions.....???

You just answer your own questions.....???

Is my question unclear?  It doesn't seem you came here to contribute to the answer, but I'll clarify anyways:

I have 500 existing completed torrents sitting in utorrent.  The next torrent will be torrent #501.  I set up a .bat script to organize the files into categories using the  "run this program when a torrent finishes" option.  Torrent #501+ will be processed using this script.  My question:  How do I run this .bat script on torrent #1 through #500?

This is something utorrent doesn't do so your question is beyond the scope of what utorrent does and you will have to use the web to see what other solutions others have out there. Utorrent is the medium and what you create or change after that is something one does or if it goes beyond the setting/preferences in utorrent then you have to find the solution at  another location.

Archived