Many issues with speeds, limits, ratios

SaNdMaN82

Hello guys.

I have to say that I think latest versions of utorrent are quite awful...

I've the latest one (just reinstalled, 3.4.2 build 36802)

Here are my issues:

- If I set any upload limit other than 'unlimited', my download ability takes a BIG hit...

- If i set my upload upload limit to 80% of my available upload speed, my downloads just go south

- No mater what upload limit I set, I start downloading slowly...

- Also, status bar shows one upload speed, while in the torrents window I can see clearly that torrents are uploading faster... For instance, 40k on the torrent list, and 10k on the status bar...

Don't take it wrong, but this behaviour is just retarded...

I understand utorrent wants to avoid leeching, and that's ok...

But it's just stupid to ask for 100% upload bandwidht to get fast download speeds...

As I said before, tried with 80% of upload as limit, and still I get download limitations... even tried 90%...

As a result, I cannot download during daytime at fast speeds, becuse utorrent would saturate my LAN, and browsing is quite frustrating...

Any ideas?

I've installed the old version 2.2.1, and this issue is not present... I can actually control the upload speed...

Thank you.

Hello again.

I've just installed other clients, and most of them work fine with limitations...

For some reason I'm having issues with utorrent alone...

Would you anyone care to explain why I'm seeing different speeds at the status bar and the ones described in the torrent detail tab?

I'm currently running a single torrent file.

I have also set a limit for download up to 650k, and the speed shown in the status bar is lower than that value; but on the torrent detail it's close to 650k...

So I'd assume the status bar speed does not show overhead traffic maybe?....

That would be ok, but the upload speed is just messed up...

I've set a 40k upload limit... On the status bar, it says 1.4k... on the torrent details tab, it says it's uploading at 35k...

Why this discrepancy?

The discrepancy is at utorrent, since my router in sending data at about 35k.

Thank you.

Sorry, forgot the caps:

screenshot_129.png

So as you can see, status bar shows only 5k upload transfer, but the torrent is at 31 plus k...

Also, the uploaded ammount of data is just wrong, beucase it's been going for about 4 minutes at 30-35k uplaod speed, and it says it only uploaded about 1mb...

On the other hand, what's that up limit shown there???

Here are my settings:

screenshot_130.png

screenshot_131.png

Thanks.

I've figured out the discrepancy...

For some strange reason, the status bar shows only up speed for the only-seeding torrents...

I've let utorrent to only seed for an amount of time, and the seed both on the torrent detail and stats bar was similar...

Its when I start downloading again, that the status bar speed decreases... Its like the up speed for a torrent that's downloading it's not taken into account for displaying...

Enviado desde mi XT1058 usando Tapatalk 2

Archived