Auto sort unsucsessful .torrent files in a folder of choice

yychromosone

A sorting feature to automatically put unsucessful or dead .torrent files in a user defined folder set in the following option:

Options>

Preferences>

Directories>

Although it may well be posible to do this as utorrent stands now [i use v3.2.2. Build 28500] e.g.:

Options>

Preferences>

Directories>

Location of .torrents>

Store .torrents in: [Check the Checkbox]>"Path to folder you want to use for dead torrents"

And if the torrent succeeds move the healthy .torrent by setting the following option:

Options>

Preferences>

Directories>

Location of .torrents>

Move .torrents for finished jobs to:[Check the Checkbox]>"A new path to folder you want to use"

However, this current setup will place unfinished but "good" .torrent files in the same dirrectory as the first option where new .torrent files go [if you choose it] as above :

Store .torrents in: [Check the Checkbox]>"Path to folder you want to use for dead torrents"

What would be good is to have an extra option for choosing a folder just for dead .torrent files.

And, make the option clear to understand and implement for that specific purpose. I say this because although the option isn't extensive as it is, most folks wouldn't know it could be done

Thanks for having me

Archived